Attractions & guided tours
Poble Espanyol skip-the-line tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Do this because
- Stroll around the one-of-a-kind Poble Espanyol built from the life-size reconstruction of 117 buildings throughout Spain
- Discover different corners of Spain, from Galicia to Valencia, in one place
- Explore a unique workshop-market where you can watch craftsmen pour love into their local products every day
- Visit the Fran Daurel Museum and see the art of Picasso, Dalì, Mirò and more
- Enjoy a wide range of bars and restaurants to discover the richness of Spanish cuisine
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Access to the new Fiesta space
- Access to the immersive audiovisual Feeling Spain spaces
- Entrance to the Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum
- Entrance to the Monastery and the Main Hall (not available if there are private events)
- Access to shops, artisan workshops, gourmet establishments, and restaurants
- Access to the new exhibition: "A photographic journey. The construction of Poble Espanyol"
What's not included
- Paid parking nearby
- Eat at restaurants
- Hotel pick-up
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience